Why do we have governments? Just to protect us? From whom? Foreign invaders? No, that can’t be right because our government is encouraging hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants to come across our borders with impunity. They are not punished at all for violating...
When in the course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature’s God...
In the aftermath of Roe v. Wade, what should we do? How should we react? What is our order of priority now? After 50 years of praying and working for this to be overturned, do we sit back on our laurels, take a deep breath, and do business as usual? No!! The battle...
– There is only one true and living God (Exodus 20:2-3)
– This God is the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit and the God of the Bible. (Revelation 4:11; 5:9-10; Isaiah 43:7, 21)
– We are created in His image (1 Peter 2:9)
– Jesus Christ is the Messiah, the Living Word who became flesh and dwelt among us (John 1:1, 14)
– Jesus came to destroy the works of Satan (1 John 3:8
– When Jesus endured the Cross and triumphed over death, He didn’t just make a way to come back to God, He became the Way for all who believe, to be reconciled again with God.
– We are children of God (1 John 3:1-3) and we are seated with Christ in the heavenly realms)
– We are saved by the grace of God through faith, that it was a gift and not the result of any works on our part (Ephesians 2:8-9)
– You must believe in our Lord Jesus Christ and you will be saved (Acts 16:31)
– Jesus is the way and the truth and the life. (John 14:6)
– The truth will set us free (John 8:32) and walking in the light is the only path of fellowship.
– Jesus has all authority in Heaven and on Earth (Matthew 28:18)
– The Kingdom of God is not a place, but a REALITY (Luke 17:20; Matthew 6:33; Luke 12:32)
– Jesus is the WAY, God is the WAYMAKER, and the Holy Spirit guides us and leaves WAY MARKS for us to follow on our journey home to the Father.
– Liberty was born in the heart of God.
– Internal Liberty is possible through belief in Jesus Christ.
– Civil liberty, which we have in America, is a gift from God.
– Faithful stewardship over it is a duty and a privilege, sacred and holy.
– The Gospel purpose for America is stated in the Mayflower Compact with these words;
“We the undersigned . . . having undertaken for the Glory of God and the Advancement of the Christian Faith . . . a voyage to plant the first colony in the northern parts of Virginia, do . . . covenant and combine ourselves together in a Civil Body politic, for our better ordering and preservation and furtherance of the ends aforesaid . . . . This is the beginning of Christian self-government.”
Life is a long, long walk best taken in the company of trusted friends
And those who have been down the road before us . . .
Leaving Waymarks for us to follow!
Here you will find hope, strength, faith, acceptance, love, and laughter to inspire, encourage, and help you along Life’s Journey!
We will share one another’s burdens
We will build Christian Community together
We will celebrate Life
We will grow in the Lord
We will face the enemy together and triumph over him in Jesus’ name.
We will remind each other that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us and that we are more than conquerors through Christ who loves us.
We will become more of the women and men Christ created us to be.
Bearing the image of God and none will be left behind
As each of us reaches our individual Promised Land we will fight the giants with our brothers and sisters and leave WAYMARKS for others to follow until they can take possession of their Promised Land.